View Single Post
      11-10-2016, 05:39 AM   #8
Kopex47
England
Rep
Drives: 640d Msport Alpine White 2012

I went to Ecotune in Glasgow, all that I can say is that I went there for the ECU remap and rolling road graph and left with neither, they damaged the ECU while taking it out and I waited in the waiting area for 8hrs while they were trying to fix it, this was when the boss came through and admitted that he would have to get a new ECU which he did not have, this would have to be ordered on the Monday and then someone would have to come to where I live in Cumbria to install it. I thought that was me stranded but they managed to wangle it so I could drive home the 3hrs at 60mph, I was not happy let me tell you, also I was given some bollocks about not being able to rolling road the car because of a pedestrian sensor issue that could not be disabled ie the equipment in front of the car and the wall etc cut the power from the engine, I was sceptical at the time but just wanted to come home.
When they eventually got it sorted I have to say that I was underwhelmed by the change and TBH after going through all that it was not worth the £499 had I had to pay if all had went well. Lesson learned I was gutted that Friday when I got home.
Appreciate 1
F30Andy1774.00