Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfan9 View Post
It is?! When? I've only seen those as extra add ons not standard with the comp package. The comp package would cost a hell of a lot more than $8,300 if it did. I think all you get is:

HP and TQ upgrade (600 and 516)
Suspension upgrade
20 inch wheels

Am I right?
What do you mean "is it? when?"
My point is that there is the difference between competition package and competition edition. Competition package is a $8300 package while Competition Edition is a an Edition of M6 as the fully loaded car with lots of packages including competition package. They both have the same engine with the same power and torque but lots of performance/cosmetic difference.
Months ago I broke down the options of Competition Edition in this thread if you are interested to know:

http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1341726
Never mind on the it is thing. I completely understand now. How can I make sure mine is 600HP? It says my production date was 7/15/15 so I assume it is, but I want to be sure. The dealership literally don't know anything.

Do you know if there is anyway to get the M6 side grille in black that says "competition" as I can't find it anywhere; only the door sills.

Thanks for the link.

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0