View Single Post
      05-08-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

I'm really glad this topic came up, because I would like some genuine feedback from you guys.

So I am really torn between the X6M or an X6 50i.

I really want the power and prestige that comes with the X6M, but honestly, that power would go to waste since most of my driving environment would not allow such a beast to be free. Also, the exterior color options are not calling out to me, Although I would settle for the Donnington Gray if I go for the M. I was looking forward to having the full digital cluster in my next bimmer, which is not available on the M either. Highly disappointed about that.

The 50i on the other hand would have the digital cluster that I wanted, and I really like the Graphite Gray as an exterior color. I would definitely go with the Msport package on the 50i. The only thing the 50i is lacking in my opinion is the power, prestige , the seats of course and the transmission selector found in the X6M .
What are your thoughts? My lease will be up this winter, so I would like some help and knowledge and experience from you all.