United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceking4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Michael View Post
1. Those aren't comparable cars. S7 compares to a 650GC. You would want to compare M6GC to RS7.

2. Don't forget to add in the cost of 4 years of scheduled maintenance on the Audi.
Michael, great points.

1. But in a recent comparison, the M5 can't even hold its own against an S6. I'm not sure what an RS6 would do to it.

http://www.caranddriver.com/comparis...omparison-test

2. Audi offers their vehicle AWD standard....so if you were to add AWD to the M6 GC, be sure to add another 3-4k and treat like it like an xdrive.

Not trying to start a brand war or anything....It just doesnt make sense to go w the M6 that's all.
That's complete garbage. S6 is a piece of shit compared with an M5. If it was better I would buy one. I don't think RS7 is better either. Audi other than the R8 and A8/S8 have a cheapness about them which is very noticeable.

They're like buying a Corvette - great on paper - but hard to tolerate the cheapness of the actual product.

On another note, since you form your opinions based on magazine articles, did you decide who to vote for in the election based on the Economist? Or was it Time magazine?
Appreciate 0