View Single Post
      08-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
NYAWE60
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Porsche 911 Turbo 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
As soon as that car started moving the cops should have unloaded their guns on the punk. Then stopped, gotten a glass of water reloaded their guns and unloaded another full clip into him! Then gottten a nice back rub. Pulled his body out of the car loaded their guns again and fired another clip into his dick! Just to make sure he will never have kids by accident!

Trust fund babies, only good for one thing...dying!
Wow, thats cold dude. I agree the driver/owner was wrong, but you obviously haven't dealt with NYC meter maids/traffic cops. I've been wrongfully issued tickets several times, all $135 and guess what I did about it??? That's right, JACK SHIT, because it was his word against mine. Believe me, its frustrating every time NYC gives you the shaft and rams you wrongfully for $135. The other times I was rightfully issued because of very small negligence, I sucked it up and paid it. Those fucking traffic cops that don't have real jobs should be the ones getting audited and scrutinized but they dont. In case you didn't notice that traffic cop deserved an oscar nomination for his world class acting skills after his foot was run over. . . gimme a break.

As for you, I have no idea where you're from but I'm guessing you're either very mad at rich people or a new rookie cop that was bullied in HS and now has a badge and a gun looking for an excuse to use it.
Appreciate 0