United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i xDrive M Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanm3
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
Does stealing your pics make me one of those creepers?

I'm waiting for my IOU in the mail from BMW. They have my address. If not, they can explain why they so royally screwed us by PMing me. I would welcome an explanation... but a credit for shadowline and soft close would do just fine. I'll even drop the complaints about not getting the engine boost if they do this for me...
I would think that you could do a wrap instead of replacing all the trim....should be way cheaper than $1500.

Now, I'm out in the "big city" and I'm not sure if anyone down there in Alabama does that kind of work. It's probably not as fun as chasing your 12 year-old cousin around.

I kid, I kid! Mostly.
Hahaha. I'm not opposed to six-toed children. We like diversity down here in Bama - about as much as tofu and wheat grass juice (we lick lawn mower blades and get the same flavor for a lot less money than the Whole Foods premium).

I thought about wrapping (I believe there's a shop attached to the tractor depot just left of the haystack ), but I'd rather pay more and just swap completely if I'm going to do anything at all. I don't care if it's $500 or $1500 - I care that I have to pay for it period (the principle).
Appreciate 0