View Single Post
      04-01-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

iPod and M6 Integration

Can someone explain integrating an iPod with the M6? I would like to plug an iPod into my M6 and control the song selection with the M6. I tried plugging my iPod into the USB port in the center console but that didn't work. I can plug my iPod into the Aux port but I still have to control it using the iPod.

I have the thing in the center console (not sure what it's called) where it looks like I can plug something into the cradle but I assume I need an adapter of some sort from BMW. Is this what I need to use? Does it support an iPod? Will it allow me to control my iPod from the M6? Can I purchase it online somewhere (I prefer online shopping vs. physically going to the dealership).

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks fellas!

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 0