10-04-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650i MSport CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfourit View Post
I think the rear end looks great!! I am not 100% on the front.. I did something similar and then took it off and the car looks cleaner without the vinyl up front, I think what we really need is a nice carbon lip for the M-Sport front. I saw on eBay someone just made a nice lip but they sell it with a whole bumper cover and I asked if they would separate and they won't so I'm still waiting for something.. This is the link for the one I'm talking about. If they would just separate the two and charge 5-600 for the lower lip I would be all over it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161437455630...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Thanks man. I do agree with you that they need to make a front lip spoiler for the MSport bumpers.

I think I have to bring my car back into the shop because the welding doesn't look like they did it "clean". Maybe I am just a perfectionist and don't understand, but I think they need to touch it up with some black paint inside there or something. This is what the inside looks like of the drivers side tips. Sorry about the dirt (sand) in the pics, its been raining here in FL and haven't had a chance to give it a wash yet.

Appreciate 0