01-07-2015, 07:55 PM   #27
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay1994 View Post
I've also had both. Currently have an M4 and a 328i for a DD.

To answer your question about exhaust: Meisterschaft is probably on the lower tier of the three choices in terms of welding. Akrapovic is a work of art when it comes to welds and quality, followed by Eisennman, and lastly Meisterschaft.

The drone in the Meisterschaft is manageable, but it also varies in your tastes. The exhaust is LOUD especially when paired to the SGT midpipe and downpipes.
I've had both the Meisterchaft and Eisenmann Race on my M6 (catless downpipes and no resonators). The Eisenmann is undoubtedly the loudest of the two exhaust systems. Also, from a quality standpoint the Eisenmann beats the Meisterchaft, Eisenmann is hand made in Germany while Meisterchaft is made in Asian and has a deceiving German name (no idea why the Meisterchaft carries a comparable price tag when it's made in Asia).

I have not heard the Akra in person but its supposed to sound beautiful making a very unique sound. It's a toned down quieter exhaust system so you have to take that into account as well. As Jay said the quality on the Akra is supposed to be stellar.

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 0