Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

****Who's interested in Custom Front bumper LIP for their 6series****

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey whats going on everyone. I've owned my 6series for about four months to date 12/19/11 and i have slowly been modding ever since but i seem to kind of come to a stand still.

I realize something diffrent with the 6 series than all the other bimmers i've owned and the one i currently track (E46 M3). That difference is that not to many mods are available for this car and one perticular mod that im destinine to find is the perfect front bumper LIP. A front lip on many cars just transform and gives the perfect facelift to any car once done correctly and follows the right curves.

I've started this thread because over the winter months a buddy and I are gonna set out to make a custom front lip that we would like to put into production of only a few hundred pieces. I wanted to actrually see how much interest and desire there is in the 6 series community for a nice, aggressive yet sleek front bumper lip.

I plan to have the bumper produced of carbon fiber so those carbon crazy enthusiest like my self can either leave it raw and aggressive or have it painted if thats the look you prefer. It will be priced between $400 - $600 depending on how much this cost me and i plan the start with the one piece race lip look like the photo below and follow the curves threw.

Appreciate 0