View Single Post
      09-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #8
C5driver
Major
Rep
Drives: 55...just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
Don't think age has much to do with it. If that were true then it would mean that most of today's higher end sports cars are styled to cater to 20 year olds, and we know that is not the case. I mean, it's your car, to each his own, but at the end of the day, carbon fiber is a big part of these cars and what makes them special. I don't see why anyone would want to hide that . Not to mention that trim will most likely hurt the car's resale. But if that's what the owner likes then that's what he should get. Good luck. P.S. Definitely opt into the enhanced Bluetooth, it will make a huge difference on how the NBT navigation system interacts with your phone.
The enhanced BT is on the list now, thanks.

Not that it matters, but IMO, the GT category M6 should be a bit more refined with something along the lines of burled walnut trim as an option. CF is overdone and you're more likely to see it on aftermarket strap-ons, than on factory high end cars. Opinions are like...., right?

Nevertheless, I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that the oak trim is similar to walnut, which is what's in my E60. Will have to take a look at that, but there's not too many options for interior trim.
Appreciate 0