Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBert View Post
http://www.6post.com/forums/showthre...ighlight=20x11

Looks like this guy is running 285/30/20 with 20x11 et 20. He states in the thread he would switch to 295's. I've PM'd him with no response.
Oh it'll fit the bolt pattern but like I said you will not be able to lower the car and if you look at the first pic, the wheel itself not the tire is sticking out in the rear past the quarter by a good amount and just does not look right, you can also see it from the rear of the car the tire is going way past the rear bumper. Best thing to do is get wheels either made for the specific car you have or at least close in regards to the offsets, those wheels were meant for an M6. Trust me, I went through 3 sets of wheels on my 650 so far and I keep my eye out for HRE's or similar but till today all i find is M offsets and I won't use them as it looks like the wheels were not made for that car.

Also on a side note, he is most likely using all the negative camber that you can on the 6, and in that case you are going to kill the handling, ride quality, and the tire shoulders will get eaten up every 5k miles.
Appreciate 0