C's Bimmer
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC,'08 M5,'14 958 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimaster24 View Post
Beautiful ride bro !!! Loving those CS-10's
Thanks pal! Great to hear from you -- hope all is well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian View Post
I guess I am the only one that maybe thinks the deck lid spoiler will not do it justice. Don't get me wrong, I am sure it will look good, what beautifully crafted carbon fiber piece wouldn't. I guess there is just something about the longer swooping look of the GC that makes me like it without the rear deck lid spoiler. Am I crazy??

Brian
I am totally with you, Brian. This is the EXACT reason why I'm not convinced it necessarily works on the GC. The elongated body style makes me think otherwise. On the tighter 2 door, it looks much cleaner and fits the aggressive profile and lines of that car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT View Post
I'm so jealous. Honestly this is what I envisioned my dream M6 to be kind of like (maybe a different color since so many of you guys have SG), but its hot nonetheless. I saw your M5 at the RALLYE show a few months back, loved the color and that's one of my favorite Bimmers. Maybe you saw the GT at the show too?

P.S. Check your PM's
PM'ed you back. Thanks for the kind words -- hope to meet up sometime this summer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
You're not crazy. BMW M engineers feel as you do, they even went as far as saying that putting a spoiler on the Gran Coupe would be criminal. I think it couldn't hurt, but it wouldn't hurt not to slap one on either.
Totally agree Twitch.

Current Garage:
*2015 Singapore Grey F06 M6 Gran Coupe (The Beast)
*2014 Black Cayenne GTS 958 (Wife & Kids Beast)
*2008 Imola Red E60 M5 (My Other Beast)
Appreciate 0