View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #140
Falcao
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAUROS View Post
Wow! I cannot believe that this thread has gone completely left field. I never said that the GTR was the fastest accelerating super sports car in the world; I said it is one of them. Have I owned two GTRs? Yes, I have. Do I have money like that? Yes, I do.

However, the fact remains that an M6 cannot out run a GTR. I'm a BMW fan all day long. Period. My next car will likely be an M6.

Don't buy M6. Stick to your GTR and make sweet love to GTR. Almost like GTR fanboys are in alternate universe. What is wrong with you guys? .

Almost like when the E60 M5 took down gallardo back in 06 rolling start. The gallardo guys were in disbelief making all kinds of excuse like now (gallardo driver was using 75% throttle, car was not broken in, gallardo driver was shifting slow, etc) but later we saw many more races and the fanboys finally shut up.

What makes GTR so special? IT is just a car. WTF. We are talking stock GTR but good luck finding a stock one because they are almost always modded. Tired of hearing F10 raced GTR so xyz. F13 M6 is much faster than F10 M5 so that line is bogus.
Appreciate 0