mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m6beast View Post
Hey to all!

That dyno that's posted is my personal car. Mods are catless DPs, stock intake except for K&N filters carbon filter delete, RPi ram air scoops, stock exhaust except for muffler delete and BMS tune. I can say the car is a beast and you can see some of my videos to prove it and track times on M5 board. "ttm6"
That dyno is claimed to show slightly lower numbers than most dyno jets but in reality helps me keep up with new mods and gains.

Just letting you guys know Terry from Burger tuining just bought a F10 M5 for future tuning options so be ready to get some great performance gains.
Im the first to ever use the JB3 for the M6 since I've bought my car and plenty of miles of street races, drag time races and smoking lots of competition proven videos"

How many can burn third gear rolling at 45mph with 305's in the back? Now I have drag radials for racing Toyo R888's best tire in the world. I have no more traction until I'm cruising with these bad boys.

Dyno Car in fourth gear at 65 mph is pushing 615 peak torque at the wheels at 3200 rpm.
Any way good luck to all and keep it coming. Congrats to your new ride and nice mods.
G
The legend showed up

Quote:
The warranty issue with BMS is a grey area. Yes you can take the harness off when you go to dealer, but they will still see that higher than normal boost levels which are stored in the ecu. But from what I've read thus far, nobody has ever had any engine issues with BMS tunes.
Haha, my local BMW dealership installed BMS for me I'd never try to hide it from them, we're in a good relationship; that's why I asked about the warranty before letting them install it.

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.

Last edited by mr-karim; 01-26-2014 at 04:18 PM..
Appreciate 0