06-19-2014, 08:55 AM   #32
uhn2000
Big K...
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3CS BX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian View Post
The Race isn't "that" loud either although I imagine it would be a bit louder than sport. I would try installing catless downpipes because when I put them on it opened up an amazing world of sound (I have the race). If the catless DPs dont do it for ya try installing mid-pipes which would open it up a bit more.

I can almost guarantee the catless DPs will liven up that bad boy.

I have Eisenmann race, catless DPs, and Eisenmann mid-pipes and I can tell you it's the best money I've spent on the car so far. Sounds wicked as hell.

Brian
Ya I saw your thread from before, sounded wicked - I guess your not getting any drone or errors under heavy acceleration. I am already $5k into the exhaust stuff now another addon "DPs" and I will be at $9k after all is said and done. I am definitely not a cheap dude but frankly speaking its a bit frustrating. My buddy (M5 CP) and I were having a deep discussion about these cars last night both very frustrated with these turbo engines (the sound mostly).

Dilemma, spend another $4k for the DPs trying to make it sound right or stop the bleeding, drive it for a few months and swap it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1985 View Post
I have a meisterschaft gt exhuast on order, but am too wondering if the sound will be loud enough. Do the meisterschaft have a louder sound than eisenmann or you think I will need the lrx pipe or downpipes? Thanks
Not sure.. all I know is that these cars insulate sound like nothing I have ever seen. Its like the windows are made of something special LOL. Windows down etc. its a great experience. Windows up sounds like I am driving a muzzled car.. someone is choking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
^ solution. all windows down at all time ... and radio off.
This is the only time I love this car.