06-22-2017, 08:01 PM   #3
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac0908 View Post
So are you not happy with the picture when the source is not 4k? I have all 4k tvs. One sony bravia and a lg. Netflix through my fire box looks great, xbox and ps4 look great. Blurays look great. Fios....looks the same as a nom 4k. Theres nothing you can do about it. The source is what makes the picture great. The tv might upscale some but theres only so much it can do. Eventually itll get better. My advice, which is what i wish i knew, is to wait till oled tvs are cheaper and get that. Picture is absolutley amazing.

I picked up Netflix and watched some 4k HDR and it just doesnt seem that great, even compared to my other set which is way behind in tech. It just seems I am missing something here for almost 3k so I was wondering what everyone else would recommend. Maybe I'm just not into Sony? lol I would love an OLED, I could afford a 55 inch but I def want a 70 or 75 inch and that wont happen haha

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0