View Single Post
      06-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #21
RPB1
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 6 Series 640d MSport

Thank you for everyone’s comments – delighted with the car my initial impressions “pure joy” – where have I heard that slogan before? I will post some more pictures and comments later. I am struggling with the media a little but getting there, my only minor issue is the key remote programming and functionality re: lock window close and mirror fold it’s not working as it should.
I will be sad to see my Jag XFS go on Monday I’m sure I will return to the XF or at least the Jaguar brand again. It’s been overall the best car I’ve had to date and from a driver’s point of view as near perfection as you can get. The 6 series was not initially on my radar as I thought it out of reach due BIK tax, monthly lease rates and practicality( as I have two children of school age) and this car is approaching £80k ish – so Maserati/Aston Martin territory. However the CO2‘s are very low so the BIK % is only 22% so the tax is similar to XF worth half the price! It has as much torque as the star ship Enterprise will do 50mpg the tech goodies are awesome (make the XF quiet Victorian) and we won’t mention the 0-60 time! The test car I drove was a delight so fell head over heels immediately. The broker we used had an amazing deal with their BMW dealer so with this massive discount and the support offered by BMW means the monthly lease was less than the XF!

I now love the BM it’s awesome.