View Single Post
      08-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Special Client buys BMW Individual Sakhir Orange M6 Coupe, M6 Convertible, and M5

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
We have a very special client who has collaborated with us (Circle BMW), BMW USA and BMW AG to order a 14' M5, a 14' M6 Coupe and a 14' M6 Convertible in Sakhir Orange with custom Sakhir Orange Individual Interior that even includes the steering wheel and upper dash in Sakhir Orange, custom Matte Black M Wheels from the factory, the infamous Gold Carbon Ceramic Brakes, and a few other upgrades. These three were on display at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance BMW Villa during the M4 Concept unveiling.

You may be wondering why there is no M6 Gran Coupe in matching Sakhir Orange? Originally slated as MY13' models, this order was a year and a half in the making and when the order was originally submitted, the M6 Gran Coupe simply was not available yet. Eventually BMW decided to make them MY14's so he could take advantage of the LCI and the Competition Package. It took approval from the executives at BMW before production as this is customized order is beyond the regular "Individual" program. He is a very well known car collector of 150+ cars that includes over 30 Ferraris, numerous Lamborghinis, a Buggati Veyron and countless other exotics. He even has a color named after him from the Rolls Royce factory.

Here are just a few quick pictures:

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 09-05-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Appreciate 0