ndinh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 640i GC, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramez75 View Post
Hi,

I have a couple of questions hopefully someone can shed some light.
- Is there suppose to be another USB in the Glovebox, the reason I ask is when I opened the glovebox by the light I noticed a square hole that's empty.

- Also I have the front collision and pedestrian warning options and I was wondering do these options actually automatically apply the brakes or just give a warning. I know there are cars out there that will apply the brakes e.g.: Nissan Altima, etc.

- I have a button in the trunk but the trunk doesn't close when I press it. Is there a way I can use that button to close the trunk (coding or install hardware or both)

Appreciate any clarification on these

Thanks

RB
Small tool kit was the only thing in my car, no first aid.
- I don't think there's a USB in the glovebox. My car only has 1 in the center console. There is, however, another lighter outlet underneath the glovebox. My car was missing the plastic plug so I had to buy one.
- Not sure about the collision/warning because I don't have that option.
- There is no possible way to automatically close the trunk, even with coding. This is the first BMW I've owned where I had to manually close the trunk. The button is just to lock/unlock the doors when you're using your trunk.
- It also surprised me how little storage this car has. My past BMW's have had a compartment on the left side, below the light switch, to store my sunglasses, etc. My wife's X5 has that and a glass storage above the rearview mirror. I don't even know where to store the owner's manual in this car. Other than those minor quirks, I love it.
Appreciate 0