View Single Post
      06-25-2022, 04:56 PM   #5
Qsilver7
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 650ix GC / F15 X5 50i

I just checked my car...and when I have my phone paired and using BT connection...-1 appears if I go back to the nav map. I only have 1 phone paired which is visibly listed under external devices.

Then, if I switch to USB (I have a thumb drive inserted in the center armrest compartment)...the symbol changes to the USB icon & whatever the track number playing is...thats the nbr that appears. Same goes for a CD/DVD inserted...the symbol changes to a disc...and the track nbr playing shows next to it. Then if I select music collection (song tracks uploaded from a CD to the hard drive)...a different symbol appears & the track nbr appears to the right.

If the number keeps changing...are you listening to different sources? Or does the BT source you're listening to has multiple tracks? I was listening to a mixed artist Pandora station. If it is a single artist's album you're listening to...perhaps it is album track nbrs.

Become a BMW CCA member! Click HERE to join and feel free to use my BMW CCA member #191509 as a referral.

Last edited by Qsilver7; 06-25-2022 at 07:39 PM..
Appreciate 0