02-14-2017, 09:20 PM   #6
dentaltech
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack G. View Post
Yeah I hear you. I may have learned a lesson, but he will be learning the biggest lesson. I just can't believe this guy is acting like this.

If I was in his shoes, I would have just covered the cost of the new parts as its the right thing to do and be done with it.

Unfortunately he is not cooperative and so I will probably have to spend more of my time, and considerably much more money to take him to court.

Out of principle I will spend thousands more to prove a point to him. He chose the wrong person to mess with.
Caveat emptor

Unfortunately unless it specifically talked about every item of the exhaust and specifically mentioning the defective part as working you will not prevail.

Its your word against his and he sold it as is I would imagine.

I know that you want satisfaction and I totally get it but please consider the stomach lining you have already wasted on this.
Now I don't know you and I am sure you are not a person to lie down and just take it and that is most certainly not what I am advocating.

Life is too short, even if you win you lose. Smile and remember you have a M6 go and enjoy it and stop focusing on negative crap, you will most definitely live a cleaner life by not looking for ways to get even rather than moving forward and smiling more. Wish you the best.

Stepping down from the soap box now.
Appreciate 0