10-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #10
PrecisionP
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ATPC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoyejordan View Post
She is a beauty mate... See you are rocking the B&O system as well. Tell us all about it in a couple of weeks will ya
The B&O is a great system for the M6. Of course no one will say it's worth $3700, even myself. I'm always used to ripping out factory systems and rewiring/installing my own and you can get a alot of SQ and SQL for that coin. But if you don't want to mess with any of that and want to enjoy a great system out of the box, I would say tick the mark. I haven't heard the standard system so I can't compare apples to oranges, but I am pleased with the sound. I haven't tried direct CD sources but have used mp3's of variable sound quality. With just like any other electronic device if your source material has distortion, when you add 16 speakers and 1200 watts, you will amplify the distortion as well. The aesthetics is a plus if you are into that sort of thing. My goal was to get a car that I could run with the stallions when I felt like having fun while also feel like i stepped into my own little world when I opened the door and just went on a cruise. This was the reason I went with the individual leather and B&O.