Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian
I sent my MSR intake off to JetHot earlier this month to get ceramic coated and polished. I got it back Friday so naturally I had to dig in this weekend and install it. George's instructions were great and he took my phone calls over the weekend on specific questions (even on Sunday). World class customer service!

The install is a bit tricky where the pipes meet the 90 degree elbow but once you get done with the first side the next side goes quickly (as with anything you do the first time). The removal of Gruppe and install of MSR took me 3.5 hours. A solid hour of the time was fussing with the pipe meeting the 90 degree bend (this is obviously the trickiest part). I am sure some of you guys can get it done much quicker but I take my time doing things vs. rushing through it.

The outcome is beautiful and simply looks "badass" in the engine bay. I am going to remove my charge pipes and send them in to be coated as well (they are still bare aluminum).

Brian
Nice!!! What a difference! Definitely going to consider doing this to mine once it gets here!