Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracerlo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSugarSkulls View Post
Fyi- my f13 is my first high end car (came from a yaris). And It won't be my last (just put in an order for a 2016 model individual order as well with a wk 13 build fyi), but considering I'm 26, didn't come from a family with money- I had to work my ass off to get to where I am and sacrifice what most people my age won't in order to have what I do- so excuse me that I don't allow something as stupid as "brake squeals" to ruin such a beautiful car or an amazing feeling/experience it is to wake up to this. I know there are millions of people who wish they were in our shoes. I got the car because I wanted it- not because I give two shits about what other people think of it nor does it bother me if the brakes makes them think less of me because most people can't afford it.

As mentioned above by Adam- those of us with the CCB, were given a disclaimer on the noise. And as I mentioned- the fix is simple- these brakes aren't meant to be driven lightly- so it does need a good slam from time to time.

In two years when I do jump up to a Ferrari or lambo- I'll be sure to update you then as far as how they sound but like ^ mentioned, look up "Ferrari brake noise"
I'd love to hear the story of your success. What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

My next car is definitely the Huracan
Pm sent!