View Single Post
      08-30-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
Jtulman33
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 650ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtulman33 View Post
WOW!!!! What a difference. As a former owner of a 2006 650 convertible and now the extremely proud owner of a 2013 650 convert I can tell you BMW made great improvements. The 450 HP is ridiculous!!!! The sound coming from the exhaust as well as the gurgle when the car down shifts leaves you in awe and smiling from ear to ear. She is Space Gray with Black leather interior. Options include Executive Package, M Sport and a few other toys. The M sport grille and rear diffuser are just mean looking. The 20" inch M Rims are gorgeous and the leather dashboard with gray stitching is beautifully appointed. This car is so much faster than the last version. Second gear in Sport Plus pins you to your seat and the exhaust's GRRRrrrr is intoxicating. I am fortunate enough to have owned 3 other BMWs in the past (3 series convert, 540i, 650ci) and a MB (CLK430 convert) and this car is superior to them all. I ordered my car in May from BMW of Stratham in NH and lucked out because they could not get my order into 2012 production. Therefore I receive an extra 45 horses, shadow line trim and executive package for 2013. Thank you Joel Ginsburg of BMW of Stratham. I just had Wheel Dynamix of Natick, MA install X-Pel paint protection plastic on the nose, mirrors, hood, entire front fascia and rear deck lid of the trunk. Next up from Jeff and his staff at Wheel Dynamix is window tint and then she is complete until the New England winter arrives in a few months (may need winter shoes for her). Had to share my excitement with my fellow 6series owners and fans.
I just added pictures..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0