View Single Post
      02-16-2017, 04:11 PM   #76
WhiteWalker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Incorrect my PayPal account was never flagged, please be more cautious what information you speculate on.

Next I was going out of town on business and the buyer wanted the exhaust immediately.

Not meeting them in person is relevant as I paid for shipping and had it delivered to him the very next day. Let alone the inherent risks of meeting a stranger in person for a high dollar cash transaction.

There was ample opportunity and ample reasonable methods to going about his review of the condition of the system when it arrived and contact me with issues.

Anyone who doesn't see why my attitude shifted to where this today towards this buyer i can't help.

It's pretty funny how when the buyer was in the driver seat with the PayPal claims over my head there was a shift in his attitude from that point until where he is now, interesting you don't reference that. He was unwilling to speak negotiate or discuss coming to a mutual resolution.

He wanted to leverage the maximum amount of damage on me for as long as he could anticipating he would win his claims with PayPal, and they didn't find in his favor at all!

He could've returned it and didn't, he took a supposedly non functioning exhaust to go get it painted and installed for his use. Why?

You can post direct quotes from our private conversations all you want but please paraphrase it better by saying as I have throughout this entire process I'm going to defend my position and not just roll over.

In our same conversation you though his wire claim was a scam, so why not this?
You also agreed that he lied that I agreed to give him $800 after you saw the context of the conversation.

The buyer knows how to contact me if he wants to talk and I'll leave it at that.
Appreciate 0