View Single Post
      02-15-2015, 11:30 PM   #4
aj1985
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 m6 coupe sapphire black

I took over my m6 coupe using swapalease.com and i will always use that avenue in the future if theres a car available i like. Very smooth transaction. It took 2 weeks to push the paperwork back and forth so that was an anxious period but well worth it.

The great thing about these lease transfers are that theres usually no, or little down payment and in most cases the seller will give u money to take over the lease. Also the lease term will be shorter since the previous owner used up some of the months. Just have to make sure youre comfortable with the mileage allowance thats left. Can be higher or lower than the 1000 monthly allowance given in the lease.

The transfer was done through bmw financial and they really seemed only interested in the credit score. As long as it was above 700 and there werent any items of concern on there then you should be good. On the application it asked about income but they dont ask for supporting documents. Also i had a previous m6 that had a payment of over 1000 a month, so it showed that i had a history of paying a high payment which might have helped too.

Good luck
Appreciate 0