neversummer78
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 550Reasons View Post
I also got this problem on my 11 550i
Did plenty of research and yes its all in the fueling / injectors.
First time it happened, I didnt know any better, no errors just motor going crazy and then like it never happened, and it would happen every so often after Id get on it, so finally, drove it hard and it started to do it, went to the dealer straight, SA felt the misfiring as soon as he turned the car on, so car was in about 3 days and they updated the software, and replaced 4 spark plugs, and 6 injectors, and left 2 stock ones ....

soooo car ran amazing for about a week, I was driving home from work and after an hour drive, almost home an empty stretch of highway opens up ... i hit it, and at about 130+ the car falls flat on its face, drivetrain mal message comes up, and as im slowing down and what not, message disappears and no where to be found. This happened about 2-3 weeks ago, but I have been so in love with my car that I dont yet want to drop it off at the dealer and be without it for half a week lol, but I soon will have to before warranty starts to go. Car doesnt shake or runs as rough as the first time, which leads me to believe the 2 stock injectors they left gave out.

from my understanding it happens to 2010-early 2013 N63 engines =/
Good luck!
Appreciate 0