Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Actually I think your driver was right to be more aggressive and just text her. It's not like you had a lot of time to wait around. I guess she just wasn't into you as much as you thought. Don't blame the driver. Anyways, c'est la vie.....
Yeah, and I kind of agree with you and him too. Hence I did it against my better judgment. Not really blaming him as it was ultimately up to me. I guess It was just very blunt and frankly was a bit shocking to me. I may have misread the situation so I guess I was taken aback a bit. But whatever, after a good nap yesterday I was over it (the lack of sleep the last 4-5 days really got to me too).

Btw, nice play on the French phrase. Lol
Hehe

You headed home already or another country now?
I'm going to the airport in a few hours to hopefully catch a flight to Malaysia and then to Vietnam. Should be in VN by this evening. Plan is to spend the rest of this week there and then fly back home.
Ah, sounds good! KL is a decent airport for a stopover. There's a good cheap food court with yummy local food (and also a Burger King haha).
Good luck catching your flights!
I would have loved to spend a few days in Singapore or Malaysia but really have no time. If I extended my vaca I know for sure my boss would throw a fit.

Flight to VN has about 50 seats open and flight from DPS to KL has about 5. So that's going to be the main catch. If I can get to Malaysia it will be okay after. Well hey, maybe another day in Bali wouldn't be too bad right?
Appreciate 0