View Single Post
      04-08-2015, 03:45 PM   #102
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrian View Post
I understand see how you say it's not an upgrade. It doesn't have the bells and whistles like the M6. My detailer was polishing a black one recently and I went over to the shop to see it. I shut the door on the GT3 real soft thinking it would pull it closed like the M6 and the detailer looked and me, laughed, and said "this isn't an M6 man".

I think the GT3 would be a blast to drive but you are getting into more of a streetable race car vs. a high performance luxury car. Both are badass just different beasts. I would love a GT3 but like I said in a previous post I would like to keep my M6 as well.

Brian
I completely understand your point. Don't get me wrong. GT3 is a great car and if I plan to have two cars one for DD and another for weekend/track, then GT3 is a candidate for the second one, but if I want to have just one car (as I have right now) GT3 is not upgrade and I'm sure I will miss my M6. As you said M6 is a high performance sport-luxury car while GT3 is a race (or street race) car. To be honest with you after owning M6 for about 20 months, any car with less power/torque is kinda upgrade for me
Hell, this monster is always thirsty to be pushed more and more no matter what gear and what RPM you are
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0