04-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #101
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
Porsche Newport had 2 at sticker price for 2 months. One at 14x and the other one at 16x.
I even saw 14x one 2 weeks ago, but looks like is sold now.
I was thinking about that car for weeks, but to me it's not an upgrade
I understand see how you say it's not an upgrade. It doesn't have the bells and whistles like the M6. My detailer was polishing a black one recently and I went over to the shop to see it. I shut the door on the GT3 real soft thinking it would pull it closed like the M6 and the detailer looked and me, laughed, and said "this isn't an M6 man".

I think the GT3 would be a blast to drive but you are getting into more of a streetable race car vs. a high performance luxury car. Both are badass just different beasts. I would love a GT3 but like I said in a previous post I would like to keep my M6 as well.

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 1