View Single Post
      05-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #57
Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Thanks luig I was wondering when someone was going to notice that nice Booty shot of the M6.

I'm running my V1 currently. I have all the hardware and I was supposed to install everything on Friday next week but I'm going to bimmerfest so I will do it when I get back and fill you in. I did a lot or research and spoke to many who use that setup and it's for sure the best way to go. If you wanted to save some dollars the V1 with the laser interceptors will give you excellent coverage as well. Cliff from laser Interceptor runs the V1 and has for over 10 years. The Bel stir plus will just give you that extra security and you will be stealth completely. Police can pick up the V1 and they will know you have something but bel stir plus is completely stealth and when you throw in the laser interceptors you're practically an F22(stealth fighter) on the street. I do really like the directional arrows of the V1.... that's an awesome feature.... I will post back about the Bel and LI's after bimmerfest and let you know but you Def can't go wrong with that setup. here is another pic for ya. I just washed it.

Last edited by Hunter5179; 05-11-2013 at 09:16 PM..
Appreciate 0