View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 04:02 AM   #32
TBB
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 640d GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmaster View Post
I just did the ED on September 17 M6 convert. in Sakhir Orange. My wife and 2 grown kids went along. We are average size folks (whatever that means) but we drove over 1000 miles in Germany and traded the back seats occasionally. The ride was actually very comfortable compared to my previous M6 (E63). We were also able to fit 4 carry on luggage and 4 small bags in the trunk. Tight fit, but it worked. So, yes, the ride was comfortable for 4. See pictures.
Hope this helps with your question.
Thank you dear fitmaster for the answer... As I see you do have a convertible which even has less back space than a coupe has..

Actually I was impressed and surprised a bit because from all videos and pics I ve seen so far, convertible version seemed theres almost no space there !

So thats good news for me . For a coupe the most important thing for me is to have enough space for 4 adults .

I am just worrying about my kids (13 and 10 yrs respectively) , and as I am planning to use it at least 10 years , so I need to think what happens when they grow up !

your car is gorgeous too. I was in BMW Welt 3 weeks before and ı really liked the ambiance there.
Appreciate 0