05-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #29
JA///MES
PLZRACE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI6
Nobody has mentioned it so I will.......

Thank you so MUCH SOUTHLIGHT for your review.

Many forum moderators never drive the cars they represent but you did and gave honest feedback. Thank you....

That being said there is no denying it is a beauty.........

With too many choices.....

It is more along the lines of a Panamera but..........here is the THING.

When priced against the A7 the 640i with equal options is 20k more. I like the A7- don't love it but 20k more is a big stretch. Only time will tell if pricing the 6GC closer to the Panny will actually work.....

No doubt the 6GC and i8 are so HOT..... but Porsche still maintains more of an of an exclusivity factor.

Ultimately if BMW CAN pull this off then good for them.......

-Bond
BMW lost all exclusivity when they sold out and started putting an M badge on nearly every car they make! So IMO if the M isn't exclusive anymore the GC won't be!!!
2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
Appreciate 0