10-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #12
wzj519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 COMP PKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer78 View Post
Probably more because Dinan seems to have products only for 2011 and 2012 models. This new N63B44TU engine should see even more gain with newer valvetronic. Dinan makes exhaust for F12 and F13, and you can get stage 3 tune if you get both exhaust and software from them. May be it is best to hold off both engine and software until they offer something to get the most out of your engine.
Yes Neversummer,
Actually, I have contact Dinan several times, they do have the N63 flash remap for N63 engines, but they are still working on our N63tu engines. I have also asked about the output level we can expected. The representative answered like the output will be at least same as n63 remap.
Personally, I think we can expect around 530hp and 600+torque with dinan stage 2 for n63tu. According to BMW, they did not raise boost level of turbos, the only thing they did is just applying valvetronic to our engines. Dinan's remap will definitely increase boost of the turbos probably something around 16 to 18 psi.
I am just waiting for Dinan to release something for our cars, because I bout the car and thinking to keep it for a long time, the only tuner I can go is Dinan.
Appreciate 0