TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Unfortunately as someone that has owned the e63 in two version since 2005, I have to call this a fail. I owned the 645ci for 3+ years, and now the M6 for 3+ years, and this is uninspiring, and the front end looks way too much like the F01 for my liking. As BMWs target audience, they lost my sale. And just as big of a concern as the design fail, is the overall size increase and weight increase, the e63 M6 was already big, and perhaps bigger than necessary, but adding yet an additional 308lb to the coupe means that this is even a bigger porker than mine, so thats another move in the wrong direction.
Add in the engine fail, and you have the trifacta, fail all around BMW, thanks for killing my M6!
Hey, you may be right since you've actually owned one and driven one. In terms of overall experience, I think it's a no-brainer. As for performance? I look at it the way reviewers compared the F10 M5 to the E60. the E60 was special (V10) but the F10 is so much more sophisticated/refined and t the same time you don't lose all that performance. I'm sure the F12 will review to something similar.
Appreciate 0