southern6er22
Southern6er22
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i xDrive M Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBB
Congratulations !! Awesome car and nice combo I must say.
What I really wonder if its back seats have smaller space than E92 3 series coupe or not? I am thinking this car really, but some say its back seats are not for adults and it is annoying me too much....I am driving E92 320d and actually space for the back seats is enough for especially kids, and for some adtults too even for long journeys.

If you can compare it with 3 series coupe Id be happy, even it has bigger whelbase, how come its back seats are not for normal adults? I am 6'02'' btw, hope its really 2+2 car, othwerise I need to leave this amazing beauty...

Thanks in advance..
I haven't compared the back seats directly, but they couldn't be much smaller. I actually think the 3's is bigger. The front seats sit really far back - more than enough front leg room, and I'm 6' 4". The trunk is extremely deep as well. They said they made this car longer to improve back sear, but I think it is just more room in the front and the trunk. Honestly, I prefer this arrangement as I'm tall and am more likely to have luggage than > 1 passenger.

Last edited by southern6er22; 02-03-2012 at 11:59 PM..
Appreciate 0