11-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #52
andreo
BMW Enthusiast
Macao
Rep
Drives: Citrin Black 650i Coupé (F13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
It seems like a lot of people get style 356 wheels on the coupe as well. I think I am going to go with aftermarket wheels because I want 20's and am not a fan of the individual wheels. I am still trying to find an aftermarket wheels that could pass as "stock looking" but also not too sporty.

I probably should get the dealer to try to order the box, I kind of feel bad though. I have put my dealer through a whole lot. They have really been great, but they have to be annoyed with me by now.
I believe the 356's are popular because they look right for the car to most people. I tend to agree with them. Just ask Southern. I would have ordered them if only BMW AG accepts M equipment as part of the Individual order but unfortunately not, despite how "persistent" I have been with my dealer. (CORRECTION: I thought you meant the M-Sport 373M)

Speaking of which, as a 6er owner, you have every right to get what you are entitled to. BMW would not have positioned this vehicle as such if they are not targeting owners who are discerning. How many Individual 6er orders has your dealer got on their books? Besides, it will be an incentive to them as well as it will be somewhat of a trophy for them. That's what my dealer indicated when they got the box. So go for it!

Last edited by andreo; 11-05-2012 at 03:20 AM..
Appreciate 0