11-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #20
PrecisionP
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ATPC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehands View Post
I love your humility. Reflects well. I am still trying to figure how to downsize my photo files to be able to post pictures of mine. I'll get it eventually.

Intermittent problems are mind numbing. You just have to wait til it gets bad enough that it declares itself. No matter how sophisticated your diagnostics are there is always the mule. The next generation diagnostic accounts for it only to identify another mule...

Contacted the dealer today. They are now going to take it seriously. The service mgr and master tech are putting together an inquiry to BMW. Squeaky wheel gets greased. I am just glad it happens infrequently. I will update anytime I get any info.
Cool, i would like to hear the conclusion so I can add it to my mental electronic bug database. I hope they do some good troubleshooting and not just pluck and chuck pieces and have you coming back and forth until they find it.

For your pics most of them are in landscape view prob, so as long as you knock the horizontal size down to 1400 wide you should make the forum's size restriction. If not resizing them with ms paint works easy because it automatically degrades the photo some to reduce the file size without any extra input.

If you want to do some "photoshop" stuff without having to buy an expensive program like that, http://pixlr.com/editor/ is a great online editor website to use and it's free...