11-16-2012, 07:12 AM   #18
PrecisionP
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ATPC's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehands View Post
That is a nice graphic you put together. Is that your actual vehicle? Very sharp. I use bluetooth everytime I sync my phone entering the car everyday. Not related as far as I can tell. Not related to bumps or potholes. Does not have the loose wire characteristic. It is more an external interference feel. Has not been related to my NAV. It resembles the static old attenuators make when they develop corrosion on the coil over time. Cleaned up with lectric spray. I have only been able to correlate with location and possibly refueling but it has also occured when not refueling but in the same area. I am checking back with my dealer's master service tech tomorrow.
Thanks, yeah I figure since i have made more than a few random posts I might as well make up a little sig pic to top it off. That is my car just used one pic and made 4 versions of it and then blended them. It's not as elaborate as some but it gets the job done.

Electrical interference sounds interesting, a particuliar area or equipment frequency that your system isn't shielded from. Thats good they have their master tech on the hook. He should be able to come up with a good solution or atlest a good diagnosis.