United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by C5driver View Post
Dammit...your car makes me reconsider changing from Singapore Grey to Sakhir. You're also depleting my wallet.
Hahaha, thanks. Both great choices! Singapore Grey is a beautiful, clean, stealthy look, Sakhir Orange is probably the loudest and most eye catching. It demands attention anywhere it goes. As to the wallet, I know what you mean, I felt the same way seeing members Hunter5179 and Jason Yaco's posts. The lightbulbs just start lighting up and next thing you know you just want to do it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C's Bimmer View Post
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about it! Wheels look AMAZING! Love that you didn't do the rivets on the outside -- so much cleaner looking. Well done!

Oh, and I'm ordering the 325 PZero's today (along with the 265 front's). My PSS tires are going up for sale. Your rear wheel is aligned EXACTLY how my wheel is aligned with the fender.
Thanks C! I am happy I chose hidden hardware on this one, I think with the car being such a loud color as it is right now, the exposed hardware would have been too loud. I couldn't be happier with the 325 P Zeros too.
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0