View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #47
Sweeper
Second Lieutenant
Latvia
Rep
Drives: F10 , R8 , F30 M

BTW , there was 2 more things I didn't know , but which were explained to me

1) The Hamann have to buy the whole car in order to make the design , they are not alpine or M division , they don't get cars prior to release to play with them. So there is a delay of about half a year between car release and design release

2) As they get a TUV on all parts , they have to change some of the designed parts in order to pass security and longlivity tests.

Maybe ? I im not saying it is =] , maybe design is getting a bit reworked between scatch on paper and final product.

But as the fashion world is absord , someone must like the design as it is.
I for example don't understand how the girls can wear shoes without hills and boy can wear tiny skinny jeans. But i guess it me ? right ?

As for this 6-er design , the hood is nice , everything else is Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Well, there's some merit in your point. There's no denying that the style sense of Asians differs from that of most Europeans and Americans. My critique above notwithstanding, there are bound to be folks who like the look, and I'm certainly not going to pan them or their taste for liking what they like.

As I was writing my critique, I could not help but think that Hamann really had the makings of two versions of their theme. Perhaps if they have the capital to do so, they could expand their market by offering the theme in one way for their Asian market and another for the rest of the world.
Appreciate 0