Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M6-Coupe View Post
If those old style rims and dated steering wheel beside the ZF8 transmission were not installed
To be honest with you I pick M6 over B6 all day everyday but to each his own
Agree ^^^ ... certainly subjective, but those wheels belong on a Hyundai from my perspective. I'm not a fan of the heavy piping on the seats either; not sure if this Alpina has that treatment, but I've noticed that some rock the old man interior touches.
Alpina wheels belong to a Hyundai?
So with this logic Hyundai wheels should belong to an Alpina as well?
Yes, that logic is correct. Only matters what you like; the price appears to be reasonable enough.

See what you can negotiate and get from a coverage standpoint. I don't recall seeing any on the road.

If the deal doesn't work out; how about an Alfa Giulia QV? About the same price.
I already have an M3, and I drove the alpha at the local Ferrari dealership in Orlando .
I didn't like the car too much, I will not see myself driving it every day. Also the Alfa seems to have only 1 yr 10k miles standard warranty, I put about 15-20k miles a year

About a newer b6, like a 2016, there is no other one for sale around.
I hear you; especially if you have a M3 ... the Alfa would be too similar, so it makes sense to mix it up and get something different.

Best of luck - keep us posted.
Appreciate 0