United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRider
I have a 4 gran coupe and a M6 gran coupe.

Outside of the almost $70k price difference between the two, the 6 is more of a BMW than the 4, but on long hauls Id rather take the 4, cause of the extra trunk/hatch space, but the M6 is on a whole other level.... TOP of the BMW food chain IMO

If you can take the price, get the one you want, but drive em.
interesting on your choice and take of both cars. If they offered the M4 GC would you take it over the M6 GC? Curious as to your thoughts after living with both cars and owning them. I thought the 4 series GC offered the right amount of size and fuel mileage and also driveability versus the 6 series GC chassis which for everyday urban driving and parking proved to be a bit much! Now if I had to valet my car daily and had reserved parking and longer distances to drive (my desk/office is like 20 min max/10 miles max from my door currently) then I may consider it as my old 650ix w/Dinan Stage 1 and Intercoolers really excelled on the freeway and drives between Portland and Seattle..very comfortable. But it was the day-day which was 90+% of my driving that it felt challenged by its environment. I think on the autobahn and in Europe where things are more spread out it would be excellent tho. Just my 2 cents but interested in others options.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 1