01-25-2014, 05:57 PM   #53
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerbum14 View Post
Kaaba - new member welcome committee here.... Why do you join and take nasty shots like this? Just like any mod, a vanity plate is a personal preference. Mr. Karim may or may not have gotten ideas here but I did for sure and proudly "copied" him and others to create my dream car and enjoy sharing and hearing the folks here opinions and ideas. If you personally don't like something that's cool and you should say it's not your preference, but no need to hammer someone because they have something you, in your obvious, infinite wisdom, don't like. Welcome aboard.
It's ok to copy, don't need to spend money without knowing exactly what you pay for. I've checked every single thread here on 6post, and copied RichardP's rear diffuser, shifter and 3M after checking his Sakhir Orange GC. Copied the exhaust DP combo from Hunter, after checking out his youtube vids. Before doing other mods, my friend photoshopped a few parts into my car, to see what it will end up looking. The spoiler and mirror caps was the biggest risk for me, wasn't sure at first (considering that the mirror caps are made by an aftermarket company, I'm happy how it turned out).

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0