View Single Post
      11-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #19
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionP View Post
Thanks, yeah I figure since i have made more than a few random posts I might as well make up a little sig pic to top it off. That is my car just used one pic and made 4 versions of it and then blended them. It's not as elaborate as some but it gets the job done.

Electrical interference sounds interesting, a particuliar area or equipment frequency that your system isn't shielded from. Thats good they have their master tech on the hook. He should be able to come up with a good solution or atlest a good diagnosis.
I love your humility. Reflects well. I am still trying to figure how to downsize my photo files to be able to post pictures of mine. I'll get it eventually.

Intermittent problems are mind numbing. You just have to wait til it gets bad enough that it declares itself. No matter how sophisticated your diagnostics are there is always the mule. The next generation diagnostic accounts for it only to identify another mule...

Contacted the dealer today. They are now going to take it seriously. The service mgr and master tech are putting together an inquiry to BMW. Squeaky wheel gets greased. I am just glad it happens infrequently. I will update anytime I get any info.
Appreciate 0