United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by neversummer78 View Post
Thanks mdrobc13, you are right, I should have left the car there and take whatever they can rent for me. I didn't think clearly at the time since I was quite mad with the situation.

Nice and quick customer service by Porsche NA. That's how I expect BMW to be from the beginning, but may be I was trying to be too nice to them.

$10-$15K off on M6, I would be happy to give it a shot! I wonder what kind of lease they can offer for such a deal. My gf is furious with this drama I have with BMW and insisted that I should not bother with the brand again. However, if they can throw a day of M school for her with new car, I think she might change her mind. I love this gen 6 series period, so they don't need to convince me too hard.

Thanks again for your support!
No problem...check out these examples near me for leftover 2014. See the 2014 price and the 2015 one. Nice difference.

http://www.bmwbellevue.com/all-inven...onditions=true

Or for an M car
http://www.bmwbellevue.com/all-inven...elections=true

Either way I'd say check it out and see what BMW and your dealer is ready to do. But no way I'd let them NOT give me a loaner no matter what while I got a lawyer and had them lemon that car and take it back. Refusal to drive it with video documentation and paper documentation would be what I would have done as well as getting a lawyer involved. Not for the prices they are charging us for these cars my friend. Good luck.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0