View Single Post
      11-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Lightbulb LA Auto Show 2013: M Sport Edition 650i Convertible in Sakhir Orange / Opal White

BIMMERPOST NEWS
LA Auto Show 2013: M Sport Edition 650i Convertible in Sakhir Orange / Opal White
COMMENTS

Here's a first look at a M Sport Edition 6 Series. This 650i Convertible on display at the 2013 LA Auto Show is optioned with the M Sport Edition Package, first announced in May and which began production in July.

The M Sport Edition package is available on all models and engine variants for the 6 Series range. It includes everything in the traditional M Sport package, but adds new Dynamic Digital Instrument Cluster, Full LED Adaptive Headlights, and the Executive Package. On 650i and 650i xDrive models it also includes the Driver Assistance Package.

The M Sport edition models also add the option of Sakhir Orange exterior paint, which was previously reserved for M6. Also available is interior upholstery in BMW Individual Merino Leather in Opal White with contrasting seams in Sakhir Orange.

Pricing for the BMW 6 Series M Sport Edition adds $4,600 to the base MSRP of the 6 Series Convertible, $4,800 to the 6 Series Coupe, and $5,300 to the 6 Series Gran Coupe.

Catch our other 2013 LA and Tokyo show coverage at http://www.bimmerpost.com/autoshows/

M Sport Edition 6 Series - 2013 LA Auto Show

Appreciate 0