View Single Post
      07-04-2023, 02:10 PM   #7
Opie55
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 650i Convertible

A couple things - don't put much stock in the "massaging" seats. They do not really massage, and it's only the seat bottom. What it is supposed to do is relieve tension on your back on long drives by rocking you side to side VERY SLOWLY. It's a small airbag under each butt cheek that alternately inflates and deflates to rock you. I always have new passengers try it just for laughs, they always say "that's so weird" and turn it off. I occasionally turn it on if I'm driving more than 100 miles, but usually forget. Ditto for the ventilated seats. Although some people swear by them, I, and most others find them pretty useless. As I usually put it, I would bet you $100 that if I had them on full blast and you got in my car you would not notice. Like the seat massager, I pretty much forget I have them. The best thing about the ventilated sets is that the perforated leather looks better. Finally, you don't say what years you are looking at, but 2016 and earlier was based on AT&T 3G that has been dismantled so you lose all the comms features. Best to get 2017 or newer.
Appreciate 0